Sunday, April 5, 2009

A walk in the park







After this morning's Conference session we decided to get out into the beautiful 65 degree weather. It was so beautiful! We decided to head up to Central Park to check out all the blossoms and flowers and green grass. The park was so busy with the amazing weather that Rachael had plenty to look at and enjoy. My favorite part was sitting behind the Met and listening to a guy play songs on his sax, it was just so relaxing. As our time to leave draws closer I am thinking of things I want to do. I haven't been inside the Met yet, we still need to go to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, we DEFINATELY need to go to a show, so much to do! This apartment though... it is one of the only things I won't miss about being here.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Tell her to stop growing! It is making me very upset. Go see Guys and Dolls! PLEASE!!!! I will find you cheap tickets. I NEED you to go and see it. Also...um I forgot but it was going to be amazing! Enjoy your last few weeks:( and I will see you soon:)

Oh yeah... I need that shirt by the 25th or close to it. Thank you!

Bye.

● C E L I N A ● said...

I am jealous. I want to walk in the park...

Melanie and Curtis said...

I love Rachael hanging out with the flowers! So cute!