Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ticked times two

I'm so mad at myself right now. Last night I was all ready to post some pictures of our old apartment (last night was our first night in the new one) and, long story short, I erased all the pictures off of my memory card. There weren't only apartment pictures, there were other fun ones too! Hopefully I can find a photo store where they can fix this problem. Walgreens maybe? Ahh!
Another thing I am ticked about is this new apartment. Its not TOO bad, but there are roaches. Yes, little roaches scurrying (at least they're not the huge ones I remember from St. George)around amid the food that was left here and the dishes. Grooooooooooooss! And the people we are subletting from told me they were leaving everything except sheets and towels so my mom brought us some from home. Come to find out they didn't leave ANY bedding: no pillows, no blankets. Good thing we have two little pillows, but I definately need a blanket and I surely am not going to go buy one when we only have -4 weeks left.
How insane is that?? Less than four weeks until we go to North Carolina. Nate's hours will probably be a little better since they just made their deadline. There were times last week he worked until 3 or 5 a.m. Its been crazy but its almost over. Weird...

4 comments:

Stefani said...

Character building, right?

Lindsey said...

Dad claims to be able to get any info off of any memory card. Put him to the test!

Melanie and Curtis said...

You guys really have an exciting life! I wonder what will happen next!

Heidi said...

I hope you can save those pictures...that is awful!! Good luck sweet Erin!!