Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Two Years!!




Today is our 2nd anniversary! I can't believe it. We didn't do anything TOO exciting, but my friend Rachael took the kid again and Nate and I took a taxi (love taxies) to a delicious Thai restaurant near times square. It is so fun to go to Thai restaurants with Nate, especially when the people who work there speak Thai. Nate enjoys brushing up on his Thai, and we both enjoy him reminiscing about his mission. One day hopefully we'll go there for our anniversary because April 14th is actually the Thai new year and the whole country has one big water fight. Literally. Why doesn't every country do that?? After dinner we went to Times Square and found these super cute sweaters for the whole family. We decided to not get presents because we just spent a pretty penny (quite a few pennies actually...) on a beautiful new camera, but he was sweet enough to bring me these beautiful roses.
Here is a picture of our family now, and a picture of our family two years ago. Times flies! It feels like I've known Nate forever, but its only been a few years. Crazy! I love him so much and am so blessed to have such an amazing husband who works so hard and loves his family. He is my best friend and I'm looking forward to spending the next 52,397,247,689,275 years with him. Love you babe-a-licious!!

4 comments:

erin said...

happy anniversary!! time DOES fly!

Melanie and Curtis said...

Happy Anniversary you two..wow that is crazy that it's already been 2 years. I was pregnant with Evey at your wedding so it really didn't seem that long ago. Congrats! Cute NY hoodies!

Michele said...

Hey happy 2 years! You have a cute cute New York family! :) That is hilarious about the water fights, seriously we need a national party like that! And we thought America had it all. :)

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

We are totally going to copy you for our anniversary and get cool sweaters...except it will be summer then. oh well. I love your wedding pics. I can't believe it has been 2 years...I remember when we first met the boys! haha. I'm glad you two had a fun night!