Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!! I was so excited for Rachael's first Easter but was wondering what to fill her basket with. I decided on some finger puppets, bubbles, socks, books, and the windmill. (The eggs don't have anything in them, they're just there for show) She seemed to like the finger puppets at church and that is a VERY good thing. I was also excited for how cute her Easter dress was. It all looked so cute and she got tons of compliments on it. I'm excited for when she is a little older and I can teach her the meaning of Easter and hope that it will stick with her. We hope everyone had a good day thinking of the Savior and all he has done for us.

1 comment:

Melanie and Curtis said...

Rachael, you look so cute in your Easter dress. We can't wait to see you again. We're glad the Easter Bunny spoiled you! Love you!