Wednesday, March 4, 2009

like mother like daughter...

So this is a picture of me right after I got into the diaper rash creme known as Penaten. And I leave the room for like three seconds today and what do I come out to find?? Rachael had busted into her own tin of Penaten. I made quite a bigger mess than she did, and I probably consumed more than she did too. Oh goodness... I can only dream of the messes we will have when Rachael realizes how to REALLY get moving. Right now its just a roll over and a skooch...


*We still do not have a new camera. This is one my sister brought for us to borrow and the flash goes off to get rid of red eye and her eyes are ALWAYS closed or half way closed. I personally would rather have red eye pictures than closed eyes, call me crazy.

*Rachael and I look nothing alike. Sorry to all those who think we do. I'll post one of Rachael and one of Nate's baby pictures later and you'll see.

2 comments:

Stefani said...

This is hilarious! I love that you have the picture of you.

Riss said...

You totally look alike!