Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tagged!

I was tagged by Jessica but have opted to not tag back. Mostly because I don't think I have enough people following my blog to see that they have been tagged.

8 Favorite TV shows
1. Gilmore Girls
2. American Idol
3. America's Next Top Model
4. The Bachelor/Bachelorette
5. Shear Genius
6. Tabitha's Salon Takeover
7. Reba
8. I can't think of another one so I'll just say Oprah
(I don't have a thing for reality, do I??)

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Woke up
2. Watched T.V.
3. Skimmed the Internet
4. Changed some diapers
5. Danced around like a lunatic to primary songs to make my daughter laugh
6. Went to playgroup
7. Went on the NYC bus system for the first time
8. Watched some more T.V.

8 Things I look forward to
1. This internship being over (although I do love being here in NYC!)
2. Getting our taxes back
3. Going to see Matt and Heidi in North Carolina
4. Summer with no school for me or Nate! (I have lots of plans like Canada and a cruise and St. George even though that is probably not going to happen)
5. Rachael's nap time
6. My parents coming in 11 days!
7. Nate finishing ALL of school
8. Going shopping with my mommy

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Any Thai restaurant
2. Cafe Rio
3. Wendy's
4. Applebee's
5. Anything Italian
6. Winger's
7. Burger Heaven
8. Junior's

8 Things on My Wish List
1. Build a house with a salon in it :)
2. Having TONS of acessories for me (i.e. earrings, necklaces, sunglasses...) and my daughter (i.e. hairbows/headbands, bracelets, shoes...)
3. Shopping for clothes that aren't large in the tummy area (the last time I went shopping was for maternity clothes)
4. Unlimited money (who wouldn't want that right?)
5. A Chevy Traverse when I have another baby (babies, cuz I'm having twins next)
6. A super cute nursery
7. Having a baby without an epidural (eeeek!! It hurts so bad though!)
8. My husband to never go to work again and just play with me! This will happen only after number 4 comes true

And as an extra treat, a video of the babe being silly with her pops.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Ohhhh - I LOVED this post!! So did you watch the finale of 'The Bachelor'??!! I even got Matt to watch it with me...hmmm! Poor girl!! We are also BESIDE OURSELVES excited for you to come!! Loves - Heidi

Riss said...

I think my favorite thing about this post is that you said you're into reality shows, and yet Gilmore Girls is your number one. You know why? Because they are real!!!! I always knew it! Why else would I be so involved in their lives?!