Thursday, February 5, 2009

Portrait Dilemma



This is one of my new favorite pictures of Rachael. This dress is so cute and it was only five bucks!! And since she just turned six months old I need to get her portraits done, and this is going to be one of the outfits we're going to use. We are having a dilemma in this department however... I would love to go to Kiddie Kandids, but it would be quite expensive. So I'm debating between Sears, JCP, and Target. My bet is with Target but in NYC our only mode of transportation is the subway/cab so it either takes 39874 years to get there or costs an arm and a leg. We'll see... Nate also suggested buying a new camera (FINALLY) and just having me take the pictures... I don't know about that, I would really love to go to a studio and order professional prints but it is more on the expensive side. Oh I'm sure it will all work out in the end!!

4 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

I am very anti Target pictures. We've had them done there and they didn't turn out great at all. Others I know don't like Target for pictures either.

We have liked JCPenney for portraits.(they have coupons on their website) Or of course Kiddie Kandids which is very expensive.

Good luck!

Stefani said...

JC Penny all the way baby!!

Melanie and Curtis said...

I say you do it Erin...then you can do it over and over until you get what you want! Also, you can switch her outfits with time inbetween..not a limited time frame to work with! And, yes, her dress is adorable! It's so fun dressing little girls!

Heidi said...

She is SO CUTE...I cannot even stand it!! I don't ever get professional pictures done (bad Mom). I feel like I take ten million pictures of them at home and just take them to Wal-Mart, make them black and white or sephia and have great 'unique' pictures for 19 cents!!