Monday, February 9, 2009

Missions Accomplished


This is currently my favorite picture of Rachael. It is my desktop background and my wallpaper on my phone. She was just chillin' on the couch (she loves being in just her diaper) and I said her name and she put her hands in her lap and gave me this goofy grin. I wish wish wish I had a real camera but glad I got this anyway.
One of our missions accomplished was the portraits. We decided to go to JCP because we found a coupon for no sitting fee, a free 8X10, and all the sheets I wanted for 4 bucks. Sweet! We ended up getting 10 sheets and the one 8X10 so we only spent like $50. Nice! She was a little fussy so we didn't have many to choose from but I almost like it that way. We can pick them up on the 17th which is a little inconvenient because its clear in New Jersey, but that brings me to another mission accomplished. I was in dire need of some new pants. Since I had the baby I have lost a ridiculous amount of weight and my pants were literally falling off my body. So we went to Kohls (the mall we went to was AMAZING!) and I found a pair of kahkis, black dress pants, and jeans for ten bucks each, and then I splurged on a pair of jeans for 30. :S I never do that so I almost fainted. But Since we spent more that fifty bucks at Kohls I now have a 10 dollars off coupon to be used from the 11th to the 17th, which is when we can pick them up. We were just going to have our friend Nate pick them up because he is currently working in NJ, but I might just go and spend a little more money. We'll see...
Another mission fulfilled is we now have a jumperoo. In my wonderful ward every week the mothers get together for a playgroup. Rachael has been having some napping issues so we can only stay for a little while, but its still fun. I sent around an e mail asking if anyone had anything we could borrow and I now have a playpen and a jumperoo. Now all we need is a stroller and we're good to go!!
P.S. my sister Lindsey and her frind Celina are coming this week. YAAY!! And they said they would watch the baby on friday night, so now Nate and I can go on a Valentine's Day date like I didn't think we'd be able to. Bless them!

2 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

I love the picture. What a sweet face. She is at such a great age!

Lindsey said...

Bless you as well! I am excited to steal your baby!