Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dream Come True

While the girls and I were in St. George, I went to see the play The Little Mermaid at the Tuachan Amphitheater. I went with my mom, sister, friend Chelsea, Aunt Melanie, and her girls, Emery and Ella. It was SO good! Since it is outside they had a sheet of water every time the scene was under the sea. Amazing, I LOVE Tuachan!And you better believe I waited in line with all of the little girls to meet Ariel and Prince Eric! I wanted to shove them all aside and say, "I've loved The Little Mermaid for the last 22 years! Back. Up. Off." But I didn't. I waited like a good girl, and then I got to hug Ariel and Prince Eric! Loved it! (Let's not talk about Eric's gross man-ponytail. THAT wasn't in the movie!)



If you're ever in the Southern Utah area, try to see a play at Tuachan. Next year they're the first off-Broadway theater to get the rights to Aladdin. Woot woot, we'll be there! Maybe Rachael will go!

No comments: