Friday, July 22, 2011

Tresses Françaises

If you couldn't tell, the title means "French Braids" in French. (Although I believe more accurately it would be "French Hair," but I'm no Frenchwoman) I thought we'd give these a shot today, and her hair is long enough! One side looked better than the other, plus they were inside out braids and those are harder, but its ok because with all the rolling around on the floor this kid does these braids only lasted about an hour. I did them again before we went to the beach (post on that tomorrow!) and they stayed until we came home for a tub! Awesome. Now if only Whitney would get some hair... oh, and can I just curse the baby bald spot? Ugh. Rachael never got one, and I don't know if that's because she didn't have much hair on the sides anyways, if it was too light to tell, or if I just had the luxury of holding my baby every second of the day. Not so much the case this time around... She'll get hair someday!

No comments: