Monday, July 18, 2011

Friends

Moving to a new place is always hard, especially when you don't know anyone. Both Rachael and I have been missing friends. I find it hard to make friends when I don't know where any are to be found. (Profound, eh?) But really, I know there must be people around us to be friends with. No one from church lives near, and Nate typically has the car during the day, so that also throw a wrench in my friend search.
Lately Rachael and I have been missing these two little ladies. It was so much fun in Cedar because they were just on the next block.

Here is cute little Brooklyn, Cortney's little girl. Rachael and Brooklyn were what I like to call "frenemies," because they loved to play and jump on couch cushions, or they liked to take toys from each other. Miss you, Brooklyn and Cortney!


And here is little Morgan, Megan's daughter. Rach and Morgan always got along really well, and it was fun because Megan had her new baby boy a month before I had Whitney. Miss you, Morgan and Megan!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm your fwend! :)

Unknown said...

Oh and I LOVE the picture of Rachel and her "frenemy!" It truly captures the essence of frenemy-ism