Thursday, July 28, 2011

Swimming Maniac!

We went to the pool again today, without Rachael's huge swimsuit/floatation device. She just used water wings, and let me tell you, this kid is loving the pool! She normally goes in to panic mode major if we let go of her in the pool, but today I had her kick her reach for one of my fingers, took the finger away, and told her to kick her feet. She. Did. AWESOME. Only bad thing is now I have to be extra, EXTRA careful with her because she thinks she's a fish. Oh well, I'm glad she's not as scared as she was a few weeks ago. We haven't showered yet because we're going to go swimming with daddy after work to show him what this kid can do!


Enjoy the videos!




4 comments:

Clarissa said...

We go to our pool all of the time, I wish we lived in california and could swim with you! p.s. do you have an underwater video camera?? how did you record under water?

Kristin said...

How did you record under water??? She is so cute!! I love the videos! Keep them coming!

Kristin said...

P.S. Helicopter is our preferred method of travel. I recommend it.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute. And now I want a waterproof camera. Great.