Monday, July 18, 2011

Swim!

We have a swimming pool and spa about 50 feet from our front door, and it has been so fun! When my parents were here we all (minus me and Whit, we just dipped out toes in) went swimming at around 8 p.m. Then Nate took Rachael the next day, and this week I took Rachael three times while Whitney bounced on the side. Its nice having it so close and its so fun, but kind of a hassle with Whitney not being so high maintenance (aka not loving her bouncer for extended periods of time, and needing to eat. SO high maintenance haha) but Rachael is pretty good about leaving when Whitney fusses.
Loving the pool! Check out Whitney's uber cute swim suit. Four bucks at Target, yes please!
My mom gave Rach this robe to wear home from the pool and she loves it! This face she's pulling isn't a real mad/stinkerbelle face, she likes to glare, then smile, then glare, then smile. Its pretty funny.

We're working on Rachael being more brave and possibly jumping into our arms, and I've also asked a friend to send me a link on infant/child CPR. Now we just need to go to the pool more so I can get some color on these pasty white legs, ugh. (I also need to swim my own laps to get rid of this dang baby weight)

No comments: