Thursday, June 30, 2011

Whitney's Blessing



Whitney was blessed by her dad on June 26, 2011 and it was such a sweet blessing. Her Father in Heaven loves this little girl so much! Whitney was perfect all day and didn't cry at all! (Good during the day, but up ALL night) This is the gorgeous blessing dress that my amazing mother made for Whitney. She made Rachael's, and now she made Whitney's. Hopefully we don't have 5 girls, right mom? :) My sister also made the ultra cute bracelet, and a matching one for Rachael! Nate's parents, sisters Melissa and Elise, and little brother, Kimball, were able to come down from Rexburg for a little while. (More on the actual weekend later, I just figured my grandma wanted to see pictures of Whitney) I love the blessing day, they look so sweet and angelic. Thanks, Mom, for the beautiful dress, I know the girls will cherish these one day!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You're right, that dress is so beautiful!

Kim and Kyle said...

Such a cute little baby! Congrats!

Leenie said...

So precious. Nothing beats a baby blessing dress. And Whitney looks so darling wearing it.

Stefani said...

so, so sweet

Canico Studios said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bret and Britni said...

(I didn't realize Trevon was signed in his google account on my computer...) Alas... This dress is incredible. Whitney is adorable. And Lindsey made a freakishly cute bracelet. Practically perfect in every way! :)