Friday, June 3, 2011

Baby

Some of you may have been confused by my last post, what with the emotions that were heavily flowing. Let me explain. Tuesday night I was very emotional because I knew on Wednesday I was going to get my membranes stripped, which would hopefully put me into labor. So, with those thoughts running around my little brain, my emotions went on overload and I gushed. I don't regret it, at all, I just haven't had those overpowering feelings since, just mini ones. Well, needless to say, the membrane stripping didn't work on Wednesday, so I had it done again today, with an induction scheduled for next Thursday if things don't work again. Well... let me just tell you that I think something is happening. THINK. I've never done this whole "going into labor" thing, what with me being induced last time. But I'm pretty sure, so my mom and dad are on their way up. And I'm not Facebooking this, for my own good reasons :) so only you loyal readers get the scoop.
I'm also wondering why I wanted this to come so soon... I'm getting nervous :)
And I am REALLY excited about the doll we're giving Rachael when we bring the baby home. I had this doll when I was little, its called a Water Baby. You fill her with water and she feels more lifelike. I have her little doll carseat for her to sit in, and my mom made her a little tiny carseat tent. SO CUTE! I just filled her tonight and put the original outfit on her that I had saved from my water baby, and let me tell you... I may just keep her for myself!! Ok, I think I'll have enough on my hands, but really, I LOVE this doll. I wish Rachael was talking and could give her a name, but I'll just be patient for that. My doll's name was Holly, because I got her on Christmas. Pretty creative for a four year old, eh?
Well... Have a good weekend, and hopefully I'll be back soon with pictures of my beautiful new baby girl. (Name still TBD)

EEK! I'm in labor!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! Good luck! That's so exciting! I'm so glad I checked your blog! Can not wait to see her!

Janae and Zach said...

hope all goes well!!

The Meachams said...

Yay baby girl! :) When I saw you were a 4.5 on Facebook, I was like hmmm.. I bet she's comin' real soon! Can't wait to see her!

amber said...

Good luck! Sooo exciting!!

Kristin said...

I'm happy to be one of your readers! :)

Bret and Britni said...

i agree with Kristen, i am glad to be one of your "loyal readers" too. Yayy for your cute baby girl! You're a trooper and I am so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see more pics!