Monday, June 20, 2011

First Church Appearance




How do you like the new blog? Pretty creative, eh? I thought so too...

Yesterday was Whitney's first day to church. Rachael decided to wake up at 6:30, but even though it was RIDICULOUSLY early and I was super tired, it ended up being a blessing because everyone was ready to go at 8:30 so we made it on time! NICE! And Saturday night (technically Sunday morning) was awesome because Whitney slept for THREE HOURS STRAIGHT! Yes my friends, I got three consecutive hours of sleep, from midnight to three a.m. Amazing! We're working on her not wanting to eat every hour, because that is no fun for me! We're getting there.
Whitney is wearing the super cute dress I had picked out to bring Rachael home from the hospital in, but she didn't fit into it. It fits Whitney perfectly. She was wonderful in church, so much easier to take care of than Rachael is, even with Nursery :)
Rachael is wearing my shoes, and she apparently is destined to be a model, what with her freakish height and her already knowing how to strike a pose and strut her stuff. Tyra would be proud :) Man oh man, she's a girl alright!

Love my girls!!

3 comments:

Clarissa said...

I LOVE you're knew family picture! Very creative!! Also, you are amazing for already going back to church.

Melanie and Curtis said...

Rachael and Whitney are adorable. Love your 2 special little girls. There are many great times ahead and ya, good for you for being ready for church at 9am when you just had a baby. Impressive!

Bret and Britni said...

Ah Rachael kills me. Look at how cool she thinks she is. Correction... Look how cool she IS! Ah what a character. Cuties!