Thursday, February 3, 2011

Rachael and Daddy

I was just uploading some videos from our video camera's memory chip and came across these from the day Rachael was born. (I know, that was over 2.5 years ago, but I get scared to erase any videos in case I lose them forever! An external hard drive specifically for pictures and videos is on our list of things to get.) This is when Rachael is brand new, like 10 minutes old, and I love this video of her and Nate. He is glowing, and it gets me all emotional. I loved every second of this day (even when I was panicking). I'll do a blog post on the birth story soon because I wasn't a blogger then, and I need to document these things, especially because I have another birth story coming up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How sweet! The emotions right aroung your babies' birth are so amazing. I love that you guys took a video of it. I think I will do that for the next one.