Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Skype


This was Rachael's first experience Skyping with my mom a few weeks ago. She. Loved. It. Seriously, I'm obsessed with this video. They played peek-a-boo and Rachael even throws in a little hair grabbing action just to make us laugh. Go ahead, laugh out loud, you know you want to.

(Note: While I think Skype is a great way for family members (i.e. grandparents/aunts) to keep in contact with little children, I find it slightly awkward. I have to make sure my kitchen is clean and my make up is on... No bueno. So unless you're a grandparent/aunt, I'll be honest, I'd rather not Skype with you unless you live in a foreign country and phone calls are not possible. Sorry, but that's the truth.)

5 comments:

Allen Family said...

I'm like skype for the same reasons.

ailinh said...

Oh good. I am glad you confessed about how it's awkward sometimes. I think so too! And what's worst for me is when I see myself on the screen, I tend to look here and there to try and get a good angle of my face. Weird. Tell me I am not the only one...right? right?

MSR said...

OMG! How cute... I had to watch it twice! She is so adorable. I wish I could see her more often. I might have to skype you also (but, no worries about cleaning the house, lol!)

Unknown said...

Seriously adorable. And I wierdly havent used skype before except for once and that doesnt really count. i think I anticipated the awkwardness.

The Meachams said...

She is so cute! That video makes me laugh!! :) I'm totally with you on Skyping. It's a tad awkward but it is way fun for the kids!