Sunday, February 13, 2011

Disneyland!!

Here is the whole gang!! This piture turned out pretty darn well if you ask me :) Great job, kind stranger who took this picture!!
Here is our little family. Rachael had a blast and we're so excited to take her again when we live (literally) 20 minutes away from Disneyland!!

Seeing as how this might be the only time I'll post, I just collaged all of our pictures, feel free to peruse.
(Ok, ok, chances of this being my only time posting aren't good, I need to document these memories. Its just Rachael is taking a nap which NEVER happens and I would love a nap, too)

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hey lady! I'm going to disney World on Tuesday! We should have planned this better :)

Chris said...

Uhh, apparently I'm still in Chris' account. This is Tani lol