Monday, June 7, 2010

(mini) Cruise Post

I'm finally doing this! posting about our cruise. Unfortunately, my camera and computer have a rocky relationship right now, so I only have a few pictures right now, but no worries, more will come, I just can't say when. Our cruise was AMAZING! We went with some of our really good Rexburg friends, Chris and Tani Bree Stevenson. Chris and Nate were roomies and once he and Tani got married we were all really good friends. They have since moved to Nebraska where Chris will start Dental School and they're having a baby girl in September. The above picture was taken in Mazatlan, our first stop. We basically played at the beach for hours which was AMAZING!! Hopefully once I get all of our pictures I'll post more in depth about our adventures.
Also in Mazatlan, we sure loved having our waterproof camera!
Just some night we were waiting for dinner to start. I think this was the night I was the only one appropriately dressed for our feast so everyone else had to go change. No shorts in the dining room!!
Just some random day at sea out in the sunshine on deck!
First night, and it was a formal night too. The meals were so yummy and it was so fun to get all fancified!

2 comments:

Janae and Zach said...

so fun! glad you had a great cruise! and you look fabulous, especially in the "formal" pic.

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

Amazing! So much cruise hype lately. Think Nate and I need to take one. And you are so dang pretty Erin! Seeing Nate in his vest takes me back church in Rexburg when we first met our hubbies. Good times! Glad you guys had lots of fun. Way coool with the waterproof camera. Think we might need to get one of those. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures!