Monday, June 7, 2010

Carrie Underwood!!

The Carrie Underwood concert was so fantastic beyond words. My cousin, Britni, has a sweet hook up and gets amazing concert tickets to some of the biggest concerts in Vegas. Thankfully she knows how much I LOVE Carrie and invited me and my sister, Lindsey, to tag along. Brit's little sis, Stephanie, was going to come, but she had to work (lame), so my Aunt Tonya came instead (not lame!). We had such a good time. There was a pre-show cocktail party we were also invited to, but most of the food was gone by the time we got there, but we enjoyed our Shirley Temples! (Sprite and grenadine syrup, delish!) We had amazing seats, floor level row J I believe. Maybe K, I'll have to check my ticket...

Ugh, she is so talented it is RIDICULOUS!! Lindsey even mentioned how she was better in person! Very true!
The truck she had go out over the audience was one of my favorite parts. So perfect at a county music concert!
Ugh, can we just talk about her legs for a second? AMAZING!! Seriously, her legs are my inspiration.

Of course, I was just getting over a cold and this night was one of the four times in my life I've ever lost my voice. So lame, I couldn't sing along. But I still tried, and no one even looked at me weird cuz no one could hear me. I would go to another Carrie Underwood concert in a second, even if I have to pay major moolah for it. I love her!!

4 comments:

Stefani said...

I love Carrie! (And her legs too - and her hair and her body and her... and her... ya)

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

I will totally go with you to the next Carrie concert. I absolutely love her! Looks like you had a fabulous time. And yes, would kill to look like that woman. GORGEOUS! Great inspiration!

Unknown said...

Sorry but I also have to volunteer to go with you to the next one. I have decided that country concerts surpass all other genre's concerts- plus its Carrie!

Bret and Britni said...

This was truly an amazing night!!! Talk about best concert and singer and sexyest lady EVER!!!! Is she bad at nothing? No, i don't think it is humanly possible for her. I'm SO glad you could come with me! I love you my bffaeayatccptbwailyfalt!!!!!