Monday, May 24, 2010

My E.C.

So in all of the hubub which is my life, I never did a blog post about one of the greatest days in my life, the anniversary of the day I married my best pal and the most amazing guy (not to mention hottest :) I've ever (or will ever) know.


We were on our cruise for the actual day, and since then life hasn't stopped moving! (By the way, I have found my camera cord and will be sharing pics of the cruise as soon as I get back to our computer.) I am SO looking forward to the day when I'm with Nate again, when I'm whole again, and when we can both be truly, 100% happy again. Rachael misses her daddy and reading bedtime stories with him. I miss laying in bed with him, chatting about our day, our feelings, and what the future will be like. There is an ache without him that I can't soothe, and that's how it should be, I think. I can function without him, and he can without me, but we need each other. I'm counting the days until it can be just us, our little family, again. I love/hate Summer. I love it because it is a chance to go visit family, but I hate it because its hard for Nate to take the time off to always come with me, and I miss him. My buddy and my Eternal Companion. So far, this whole Eternity thing is working out pretty great!

1 comment:

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

oh my goodness! That's right. Congrats on another year guys. At first when I saw the title of your post I was like E.C.? What is that? Of course! Your wedding was beautiful and you two are perfect for each other. When are you all going to be back together? P.S. I'm super jealous of your summer travels and major fun adventures with Carrie and the cruise. Jeesh! You're a lucky girl! I'll be in school all summer long in my living room. Feel free to stop by! I love you!! I really need to see recent pictures of Rachael! She has got to be so big! We miss you guys. Tell Nate hi and Good Luck with school. We really should catch up on the phone soon. much love, Rach