Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Quirks

I'm just loving this 14 month old's little personality! She does something new every day and everything she does is ADORABLE!
She does this ALL of the time. I had a friend babysit her while Nate and I went to the temple and she told me she was constantly doing it. "I don't know"

Here are her kisses. Amazing.

Just lounging in her chair with a niiiiiiice warm sippy cup of milk. Perfect night.

She has also learned to pout, really well. If I take something away or won't give her something, she will pull out "the lip." Its adorable and it gets me every time.

LOVE THIS!! Her left pinkie is always up when she is taking a drink. Just like her daddy :) We're so proper in this family.

She also loves hiding behind and under things.

Sitting in things. Like this pot whose original destiny was the D.I. Now, its just under the couch waiting for another session of play.

Climbing on this. This one is NOT my favorite. Looks like the ottoman needs to be replaced by a gate to keep the kitchen off limits.
(P.S. Happy 2.5 year anniversary, Nate! Love you!)

3 comments:

Stefani said...

Totally funny! You'll love to look back on these when she is an old teenager. Gasp, where did the time go?

amber said...

haha, that pinkie is just adorable! :) rachael really is such a cutie.

Lisa said...

my favorite is definitely the top picture. rachael is hilarious. she is going to be so much fun to watch grow up...a real hoot! :)