Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blurb

Dear Blog,
It was one year ago today that I created you, and you have been a fantastic buddy. Keeping all of my peeps up to date with the goings on in the Russell family, it can't be easy work because we move a LOT! You have followed us to our adventures NYC, North Carolina, all over Utah, and of course, Idaho. I just wanted to say thank you for always being willing to upload pictures or simply let me vent. I look forward to the next year with you and all of the new adventures we will have. I need to experience a blurb with you (I think thats what its called, your future destiny of becoming a book). You're a good buddy.

Love, Erin

1 comment:

amber said...

oh i love those blurb books. ryan made one for me last year for our one year anniversary and i love love it. your photos are coming a long nicely by the way. :)