Wednesday, August 26, 2009

One Yearsers

These first three pictures are from her first photo shoot with JC Penny. These are the only 3 shots I liked so I only got a few. Sorry, they're just pictures of the pictures taken with my phone... Look at the cute shirt my grandma got her for her birthday! The moment I saw it I knew I was going to use it for this shoot. Thanks Gramsicle!
Goofy grin...

This one actually turned out really cute with her legs doing crazy things, but you could see her diaper a little too well...


This is the third photo shoot with had with Rachael. We were trying for like an hour and a half to get her to smile (which we usually can't get her to stop doing), but we did end up with some pretty sweet little pictures. This is only a few of my favorites. I love this kid more than I can say!



2 comments:

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

Why did I just tear up looking at her adorable pictures? I love her and her first year pictures. She's beautiful! Can't wait to see you guys in St. George...Cafe Rio??

Heidi said...

Erin these pictures of her are beautiful. I see so MUCH of Nate in her, it is crazy!! I love her little flower head band and she is beautiful and perfect as ever - miss you!!