Saturday, August 15, 2009

Highlighting Helper

So, now that I'm looking at these pictures, my highlights aren't that noticable. They are in real life though. I think... I have recently been having some SERIOUS issues with my hair. As I've gotten older my hair has gotten darker. Not dark, obviously, but not light blonde like it used to be. Lame! So I decided to highlight it. Don't laugh too hard at me with the cap on, I look hideous, I know. Nate was reluctant to help, but did in the end. I think it was easier than he thought it would be, and I was grateful (even though I ended up with a few puncture wounds on my scalp). It was fun doing it at home, and all in all it only cost me about 6 bucks, plus we made some memories! Thanks Naterbug! Before

During (sick!)

After, following some a few snips of the scissors and rolls of the curling iron. I like my hair SO much more now.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

You look freaking gorgeous....great job!! I need you! I actually attempted to do mine last night. It isn't terrible...but it isn't good. Why don't we live closer!!??
I got your email and have been super busy and am finally catching up on things. I am thinking....we can surely figure out something!!

Melanie and Curtis said...

Totally LOL! What a great husband you are Nate..you highlighting helper! Totally worth saving a tonne of money. I loved it when you did my hair Erin. I can't wait for you to do it again! You look so cute! Ella just asked me if Nate was putting toothpaste in your hair..too funny! Miss you guys!