Thursday, December 11, 2008

Funny Girl...

So lately Rachael has taken to kicking her way out of her bouncer. I'll have her clear up at the top and two minutes later her bum is on the ground and eventually only her head is on it. It can't be comfortable but she doesn't cry when she gets there. Should I strap her in? No, because she'll cry. She is so funny!

Nate is the only person who can get her to fall asleep like this. Its so bizarre but so sweet. She loves her daddy!!
I wish I had a picture of it (I'll try to get one tomorrow) but no matter how tightly she is bundled up for bed/nap, every time I peek at her she somehow manages to get her arms out and have them completely open wide. It makes me laugh every time!! Also, every time Nate says "Coochie coochie coo!" in a silly voice she laughs her head off. We'll need to get that on video soon.


5 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

Rachael is so cute!

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

Oh my goodness i can't get over how cute she is. I'm really anxious to meet little Rachael!

erin said...

wow she is bigger and cuter in each new post!

Kristin said...

I think babies find comfort in being held by their dad. She is adorable!

Melanie and Curtis said...

Darling little Rachael. It's so fun to see her personality develop!