Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A little test...


We're going to see how long I can keep up a blog. Everyone who does it seems to really enjoy it so I guess I'll give it a whirl. I love how easy it is to keep in touch and keep everyone updated in our world today. With life changing so much and my baby growing SO fast (its rather distressing actually!) I want our loved ones to know her even when they can't be with us physically. This picture is one that we had taken of Rachael recently. She is such a happy baby and my heart just melts every time I see her smile! I can get so frustrated with her unconsolable crying sometimes, but then she just smiles and all is forgotten. I always knew I was going to love being a mother, and even though it's hard at times, it is the most joy I have ever known. I'll put more of this photo shoot on when I get the CD from our photographer. We're also having family pictures next weekend so that should be fun too!

No comments: