Thursday, October 23, 2008

VICTORY!

Well since Rachael was born life has been crazy. Not just crazy as in "we have a new baby" crazy, but crazy as in "I need to see my mommy as much as possible" crazy. Since she has been born, I have been to St. George 3 times, and my family has been here 3 times. So with all of this traveling (Nate has school so he has only been able to go with us once to STG) Rachael and I have neglected to get into a sleeping/eating pattern. But since I am here until Thanksgiving (anyone going to STG and want to take me??) I have decided to attempt a schedule. In the last 4 days, ok, 3 cuz I was sick on day 1, we have so far gotten down to 3 hour feedings at 12, 3, 6, 9, and 12, and... most importantly... Rachael is now sleeping in her play pen! Yes, that's right. No more sleeping in the bouncer or in the chair beside mom and dad's bed. She doesn't particularly like to be swaddled (bundled up like a burrito) but since it has gotten chilly she doesn't protest too much. And that, my friends, is how we accomplished this. The Burrito Wrap. Currently she is wrapped and snoozing and my tub is running! This will be my third bath this week! I love them! So I'm going to go enjoy that until she wakes up.

No comments: