Monday, April 9, 2012

Plane Ride

We recently found some SWEET plane tickets to go visit St. George, and since Rachael didn't have school for three weeks we jumped on them. Rachael got her own seat, and Whit sat with me. I was thinking about when Rachael went on her first plane ride how I took like 3,000 pictures. Whitney's first ride? Not so much. It is a LOT of work traveling with two kids. Luckily I couldn't have asked for the girls to be any better. The ride was short and Whitney was a little wiggle bug, but we made it through. (Note: Jet Blue is AMAZING. Extra leg room and a TV screen for each seat PLUS a free checked bag for each customer? Yes please!) On the way home, Rachael sat by the window and was excited to see the planes and all the sights of the runway, then when we started taking off she started shaking, saying, "I scared, I scared." We shut that window right up and enjoyed the rest of our flight.

1 comment:

MSR said...

Holt Moly! Rachael is getting so big! Both girls are the cutest things EVER! So sweet. I miss them so much. Can't wait to see you guys again. Wish Jet Blue serviced Idaho Falls :(