Wednesday, February 22, 2012

So Old.

I know a lot of you probably get sick of hearing me whine about how I don't have a car, but really, it sucks. Example: Every Wednesday a few of us get together at a park to chit chat while the kids play. Most of the time Rachael doesn't play, just sits by me begging for food, and quite honestly, bugs me. Today was no different, except after she had played for a few minutes (literally, three minutes...) she came up to me and said, "Mommy, go potty." So I handed Whitney off to a friend and went to take Rach to the bathroom only to see that she had already wet her pants. So what did I have to do? Pack everything up, get the girls back into the trailer and come home. All motivation to do the whole ordeal of packing up the trailer, unlocking and hauling the bike out, and then biking for 2+ miles to sit at some dumb park by myself has gone. Its not the biking that I have a problem with, as I've said. The weather has been BEAUTIFUL lately, and I really enjoy it. But if I had a vehicle I would have no problem going somewhere else later this afternoon. But now, we're stuck inside like its the middle of winter in Rexburg. I have zero motivation to do anything after something like this happens. It is so old.

1 comment:

Shauntel said...

Welcome to motherhood! ;) Even with a car, nothing goes as planned. My diaper bag is the world's largest diaper bag because I pack for all contingencies: underwear, diapers, snacks, wipes, extra clothes, baby ibuprofen. I seriously carry an apartment in my bag just so I don't get stuck anywhere.

And be careful what you say about your sweet girls...someday they'll read this...just a thought.