Friday, February 17, 2012

Fone Foto Friday


I'm not going to promise that this Fone Foto Friday is going to be a weekly thing, but I took a LOT of adorable pictures with my phone this week (my real camera is in the car and I keep forgetting to get it out...). I hope you enjoy them, I have some pretty cute girls.

1. It was a cold, blustery day, so we decided to play with the sidewalk chalk. I would color something, and Rachael would "paint" it with a sponge brush after. It was fun, but I had to hose it off so the HOA wouldn't come after us. (Sometimes Irvine policies annoy me...)
2. We also made Valentines Day cookies. I had to improvise because I'm running low on cake mixes, but these turned out yummy AND cute!
3. Valentines Day hair. She freaked out when I took the heart out.
4 and 6. I put my clip in extension into Rachael's hair. SO CUTE! (She also freaked when I took these out...)
5. A few weeks ago was school picture day and this was the result. haha SO FUNNY! It is actually better than I thought. Rachael was going through a phase where she wasn't loving going to school, so at least we got some glimpse of a smile.
7. My mom sent a Valentines Day package for the girls with these huge suckers. (thanks mom? question mark intended) Rachael loved it, and Whitney loved the four sucks of one she got. (Side note: Nate's mom also sent a package full of delicious fudge. I gave Rachael a piece and she was ticked I wouldn't give her a whole 1/4 pound of fudge. Stinker.)
8. It was really warm one day, I'll even say hot, so Whitney donned her sun hat. Contrary to the picture's smile, she did not love it.
9. Just a smiley, happy kid with her four front teeth! (and a messy apartment...)

1 comment:

Stefani said...

Rachel reminds me of you as a little girl.