Thursday, December 8, 2011

Squinkies

Ok, so I just have to tell you all about my AMAZING deal today. It might be kinda long, but I'm so excited about it I don't even care.
I was perusing Target.com today, and saw that their Disney Princess Squinkies were on sale for $6 each, but when you buy one, you would get one for 50% off. BARGAIN!! Two sets of Squinkies for $9, regularly $12 each. Then I was going to have to pay $5 shipping, which I hate hate HATE doing, so I didn't get them. Walgreens was (is, go check it out!) having a sale, all of their $9.99 toys have a $4 coupon, sweet! So I was just going to get Rachael one pack of Squinkies and then exchange them for the princess ones when they got more in. I also got some cheese and milk and went to check out. Total? $7.12. I didn't notice until my card had gone through, then I said, "Wait! How much?? How much were the Squinkies?" "Two dollars." "I'll be right back, I'm getting more of those!" They only had one pack left so I went to check out again, ready to pay my two dollars, but he just handed me my receipt. Confused, I said, "They're FREE???" "Yep, it looks like the coupon takes it all off." "Is it supposed to do that?" "I don't think so..." but this kid didn't look like he was wanting to mess with it, so there you have it. AMAZING RIGHT?! They didn't have any more or else you better believe I would have stocked. up.
The problem with Squinkies are they are quite a choking hazard, especially to a mobile six month old... So instead of giving Rachael 32 Squinkies, I'll probably just fill her stocking with them then give them to her two at a time... we'll see. Squinkies are pretty cute and I'm over the moon about my deal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen that they now have baby squinkies that are even smaller but just as cute.
Chelsea