Saturday, December 17, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

***I don't remember what I put in my last family picture post... sorry if I repeat. (Cuz clearly its too difficult to go back and read it...)***
For our family pictures this year I really wanted to capture part of our new life here in California. Even though we don't go to the beach too often (it is a LOT of work) I really wanted our pictures done there. After some recommendations from friends we decided to go with Laguna Beach, at a place called Heisler Park. BEAUTIFUL!! If you ever come to visit, this is the beach we'll take you to. My cousin's husband, Trevon Angulo, was kind enough to come take our pictures and I couldn't be happier with them. The girls were so good. Maybe not chock full of smiles, but at least not crying and screaming :) I'm excited to get prints of these and hang them on my wall. YAY!






3 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

I LOVE these pictures! Your little family is so cute!!!

Bret and Britni said...

Ya'll are the cutest family ever! I'm obsessed with these pics... they are all fantastic!

Kristin said...

These are SO cute! You have a very photogenic family... and I love the colors/backgrounds you chose.

I'm also with you on your last post about the baseball player. Lame! :)