Friday, March 4, 2011

Brian Regan!!

I am a HUGE Brian Regan fan. Don't know who Brian is. You lead a sad, sad life, my friend. Well when we were at California Adventure, guess who we ran into. While the majority of my family was in line for California Screamin' (the big coaster that those of us "with child" cannot enjoy... Rachael and I were on King Triton's Carousel, yay.), Nate thought this guy in front of them looked familiar so he asked my dad if he thought it was Brian Regan. So my dad goes, "Hey Brian, take luck on this ride!" And Brian gave him a big thumbs up. Definitely Brian Regan. So they all get off the ride and Brian walks by so they stop him and ask for a picture. (Where was I at this time? Dealing with a screaming toddler with a poopy diaper, yay.) Nate runs up to me with a camera and said, "Who is that in the middle?" Needless to say I was not so much in the mood for guessing games, so he finally tells me, "Its Brian Regan!!" Immediately my mood perks, we dump the kid with the grandparents and chase Brian down the midway. "Brian!" Nate calls, because obviously we're all best friends now, "This is my wife who is a huge fan of yours!" So we shook hands and I tell him about how I've been listening to him since 9th grade when my English teacher would play him every morning before class started. (Thank you, Mrs. Ronnow!) He told me my teacher probably should have been teaching, but I said, "No, it was my english class, and you were speaking english so it all worked out." (Look for that joke in his next show) Anyways, his wife snapped this picture and that is my famous person experience. Then, come to find out, he is coming to SUU in April, and guess whose amazing husband got front row seats for a four year anniversary date? Yep, mine. Front row baby! I'm stoked!! Here is a little clip of my buddy Brian for you to enjoy. If you want to hear more, come on over! We've got all of his DVD's and audio clips.

6 comments:

amber said...

Lucky!!! That is so awesome. :)

Gutierrez Family said...

i love brian regan and i love that you love brian regan!! we should watch the other dvd's before he comes :) yay!!! are you guys going with anyone or just you two? i can't remember?

● C E L I N A ● said...

He came and did a private event for the Nu Skin Holiday party this year.

IT WAS HILARIOUS.

I DIED laughing.

Stefani said...

seen him twice irl... can't wait to do it again. we pretty much quote B.R. 24/7 around here.

Amelia Brame said...

Yay! That's awesome! I love Brian Regan!! He's coming to Houston in April and it didn't take much convincing Jon that we should go... I'm excited :)

Clarissa said...

haha!! I love your Dad for telling him to take luck on his ride!! hahah!!!