Monday, March 7, 2011

Beta Gamma Sigma

A couple of days ago Nate came home and was telling me about this award he recieved at school. He has be invited to become a member in Beta Gamma Sigma. I honestly said, "What's that? Like a sorority? [Few seconds pause...] I mean fraterinty?" Haha, blonde moment. It all sounded really awesome and prestigious, but I didn't know exactly what it was. I know he received it because of his awesome grades and work ethic, he's received other awards for these things when we were at BYU-Idaho. We got a letter in the mail today that more fully described what the award means, and I thought I'd document it.

"Membership in Beta Gamma Sigma is the highest recognition a business student anywhere in the world can receive in an undergraduate or master's program... Beta Gamma Sigma membership conveys academic excellence and a commitment to high principles and supirior achievement. It will bring you a lifetime of professional pride."

Pretty cool, eh? I love my ultra amazing husband and all of the hard work he has put in to his schooling. I'm so, so, SO glad we decided to get grad school out of the way, and now that we're almost done and the light at the end of the tunnel is getting bigger and brighter every day I'm more thankful for all of the blessings we've received and the people who have touched our lives. Its been really hard at times, but I know it is what we were supposed to do and I'll never regret the path we've chosen to take.

5 comments:

Cortney said...

um thats amazing! congrats!!!!!

Stefani said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!

amber said...

That's awesome, congrats! :)

Clarissa said...

Yeah Nate for becoming part of a Sorority!!! (:

Bret and Britni said...

That is so awesome. He definitely deserves it. Good job Nate!