Saturday, March 12, 2011

Potty Training: Days 2/3

*Please excuse the boldness of this post, I can't change it for some reason*
FAIL.
Yes, my friends, I have failed at potty training. She started to catch on somewhat around the middle of day two, but basically she just couldn't tell me when she had to go. So this is yet another thing I have to wait for her to be able to talk. Sign language? She's never really done it. Well the stuff we taught her when she was really little she still does, but she refuses to use any new signs. So lame. We have an appointment on Wednesday with a real speech therapist, so hopefully I get some new information. Until then, I'm trying to not have any more breakdowns over everything. But, I am thankful to have these pregnancy hormones to give partial blame to.

(Pregnancy is going great by the way, I'm getting bigger, though I wouldn't consider myself huge by any means. Nate tells me how huge I am though, and that does wonders for my self image... It is Spring Break this week so I am so excited to go though some of our stuff and get organized for a garage sale and get all of the baby clothes separated into individual boxes, finally! I went through some tonight and found all the baby shoes, and let me tell you, there is one pair of particularly adorable sparkly pink shoes that made me uber excited to have another girl!)

1 comment:

Bret and Britni said...

I don't blame you Erin. That would definitely be hard. I obviously haven't potty trainded, but it sounds very hard and especially if Rachael isn't ready to use her words yet. It sounds like when she does though, that she's a smarty pants and will catch right on.
I love you my pretty!