Monday, November 8, 2010

Picnic in the Forest

(Love this shot!!)

This last Friday we went for a picnic to Dixie National Forest. I love being in Cedar because beautiful nature is SO close to us, we only had to drive 15 minutes! We're trying to live it up with the wonderful weather before we're snowed in for the winter. Boo. We were the only ones at the picnic area, swung on the swings, climbed the giant tire, went for a stroll, and threw pebbles in the lake. It was so nice to just let Rachael be free and explore, even get a little dirty. I snapped a few cute shots which I'm excited about! Come visit us and we'll take you on a picnic!! Something rather "exciting" happened after we left the picnic, but that's another blog post...

(In my un-biased opinion, she's the cutest kid on the planet!!)


(Love this smile!)

(Since there was no one around, we had to put the timer on the camera, this it what it gave us. Could have been worse...)

(Pics of the kid and her parental units)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

what cute pictures of Rachel and her parental units. she is so adorable. I wish her and jake could hang out and be crazy together.

Michele said...

She is pretty stinkin' cute :). And it looks so peaceful there! Makes me want to go camping!

Rachel Judd Cowley said...

I really like the pic of your bums! okay, it hardly looks like a pic of that area, but I knew you'd know what I was describing if I chose to describe it that way. Right? Right. Ber, what a good mommy. I love keepin' up on your life!

Melanie and Curtis said...

Um. I totally love her purple outfit. She is adorable. Thanks for letting me watch her today. It was a treat having her expressive self in the car wash! What a cute cute girl!