Thursday, November 18, 2010

HARRY!!

We're off! Nate and I are going to sit outside of the crazy theatre for four hours and hope hope hope to get good-ish seats! I'M SO STINKING EXCITED!! I always get like this before an HP premier, because I feel like I've already seen the new movie, cuz I've seen the others so many times and read the books, but then I realise that this is going to be a completely new experience and I can hardly contain myself. I'm not looking at this movie as the beginning of the end like some people, I'm just looking at it as another experience for me to get the chills when I hear the, "dum, dum, dah dum dum, dum duuum dum" as the smokes makes the WB sign appear and the magic BEGINS!!!

(This is all a joke, I don't really like Harry Potter.)
(That was a complete and utter LIE!)

3 comments:

Bret and Britni said...

OH MY LANTA!!!!!!!!!!!! I can agree 100% with everything you just said. HP for LIFE!!!!! I'm so ecstatic to see this magical film it is insane in the membrane. And as said before, we WILL be seeing the last and final Harry Potter with each other... no if's, and's, or but's about it!
HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (LIKE I actually have to tell you that!)

Melanie and Curtis said...

Ha! Too funny Erin! I'm thinking about you guys right now being so excited. Have a super good Harry Potter time!

Stefani said...

Kelsi went to the midnight showing last night. She said it was really AWESOME! HP really is a great franchise. Glad you got to go.