Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween!!

Here is my little Minnie Mouse! Fun story about this costume, it was one of my dance costumes when I was 5, we just had to take the hem up a little bit and throw a tutu underneath it. I made the ears and pinned on the sleeves. Isn't she THE cutest Minnie Mouse who has ever graced this planet with her presence? I think so too.
This year we went to St. George so Rachael could go Trick-Or-Treating with her cousins. Thursday night there was a party at Jace, Owen, and Liam's house which Rachael loved!! My Brother cleared out their bedroom, hung black plastic on the walls, put up a black light, and blasted kids Halloween music. So fun!
Rachael loved hitting the pinata, especially when it exploded with candy.
My sister works at a Pre-School and Rachael got to go to their Halloween party with her cousin Owen on Friday. They were pretty cute walking up and down the street getting candy from the old people :)
Classic.
Here is the whole gang in action!
Rachael and Liam, so cute.
Excited about candy!!

It will be interesting to see how Trick-Or-Treating is done next year when we're in NYC! Crazy.

1 comment:

amber said...

What a cuuuute Minnie!