Wednesday, October 6, 2010

This weekend : )

This weekend is going to be so much fun!! Nate's older sister, Melissa, got us some tickets to the BYU game and we're stoked to be going! I'm even more stoked because I get to go to a really good friend's baby shower! (And Michele, if you're reading this, this is my RSVP. And I'll also call you when I get home and find your number) Yes, it is gonna be a good day. The only problem? No babysitter. So I may not end up going to the game because if Rachael has to go it will be like I didn't even go at all because I'll just be chasing her the entire time. Being a parent sure can complicate things... Any volunteers in the Provo area?

2 comments:

ailinh said...

If I were in Provo, I'd def. volunteer to watch Rach! We had that same problem at the Chukar's baseball game in IF one time... Porter was just crawling everywhere and crying nonstop, so we ended up not watching the entire game anyway. Good thing the tickets were free... Good luck finding someone to watch her though.

Michele said...

Hey thanks for the RSVP! ;) I'm excited to see you guys too! If you haven't found anybody to babysit we MIGHT be able to depending on if things aren't too crazy. :)