Sunday, October 17, 2010

Go COUGS!!

Last week Nate's older sister, Melissa, called and asked us if we wanted to go to a BYU game against SDSU on Saturday. Well of COURSE we wanted to go! Our only issue was the kid. She would not be attending any sort of sporting event due to the fact that one of us wouldn't end up watching the game. My lovely parents came to the rescue (again!) and took her for the weekend. It was weird being in our apartment without her for two nights... We left early Saturday morning and I was SO happy I got to go to the baby shower of one of my oldest and best friends (Congrats, Kris!!) while Nate, Melissa, and her boyfriend Shaun (who is a Grad Assistant coach who has played for the NFL) went to the Locker Room, Trophy Room, weight room, practice field, and football offices. Nate thoroughly enjoyed that. BYU hasn't had the best season, in fact, this was the first game they won, and I'm totally taking all of the credit for it because we attended the game. You're welcome. After the game we were both pooped but had to drive home. Nate drove to Nephi and asked me to drive the next three hours. I told him I would but I had to have my music loud. And it was loud. And I was singing my guts out. But I didn't fall asleep and we didn't die :) Sunday was Stake Conference and it was nice to not have to chase Rachael around that too. Thanks SO much for the fun weekend, Melissa and Shaun! Also moms and pops for helping out!!

1 comment:

Amelia Brame said...

Yay! Gotta love them Cougars! But c'mon you hafta give them a little more credit- they DID win their very first game with Washington :)