Thursday, July 29, 2010

Some Fav's

Here are my most favorite pictures I took of Rachael in Canada this summer. Most of them were at TuVu (my parent's property), but others are scattered throughout southern Alberta.
She would crouch in the grass then pop up with her arms spread.

Aaahhh... just relaxing while camping. (At least one of us got to...)

Delicious chocolate milk. Waiting for a fireworks show called "Thunder in the Valley." If you'll recall from the 4th of July post, she is not a fan of fireworks and hid under her blanket the whole time.

Bubbles while waiting for fireworks. (This is on my Top Ten list of favorite Rachael pictures)

Goin' for a stroll through the wildflowers.

Ugh, I love this one. The color looks altered but its not, this is legit.

She loves her some watermelon! She had like 5 slices.

Watching the horses before the wagon ride.

I love Waterton and I love Rachael in Waterton!

Ok, this wasn't in Canada (because Nate wasn't able to go. Lame school and work.) This was in Twin Falls Idaho where Nate's older sister, Sarah, took Rachael's two year pictures. (Those will be up once I get the CD. SO CUTE!!)

5 comments:

Stefani said...

These are great pix. She really is adorable!

Kristin said...

I love the pigtails! So cute. And the watermelon picture... She's growing up so fast!

Sam said...

Those are ALL adorable! I'm not sure which one is my favorite. I love her dress in the last picture.

Unknown said...

Wow! Canada is beautiful. I love the Waterton picture and the picture of Nate and Rachel kissing makes my heart melt!

Riss said...

She's looking so big! I know everyone else has said it, but these pictures are so adorable!