Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Goals

Rachael and I got back from our Canada trip this morning at about 7:30. Ugh. I'm so tired you don't even know. Its good to be back cuz camping and traveling in general with a two year old is completely exhausting. I am SO looking forward to moving to Cedar City in three weeks and I'm going to make myself some goals to make the time go by faster.

1. Begin to wean Rachael off of her sippy cups. She is totally addicted and drinks so much that she doesn't eat.
2. Plan her birthday party (-ies) (she's almost TWO??)
3. Make her some birthday presents (I'm going to try my hand at "felt" food cuz you don't need a sewing machine and felt is super cheap).
4. Play outside with her every day (except today, today is the unpack, do laundry, take a bath, take a nap day. Her daddy will take her out when he gets home from work. Man oh man did I miss him!)
5. Organize all of our stuff (i.e. clothes) and just keep the minimal amount in our room.
6. Sub at Evan's Hairstyling College again this Thursday and Friday (its a goal because I need to find a babysitter for those two days, so if you're interested please let me know!)
7. Look for a salon job in Cedar City
8. Pick a ton of raspberries from my in-laws garden, and freeze them to take to Cedar with us. DELISH!
9. Detail the car. Is that too ambitious?
10. Be POSITIVE!! Its only three weeks right??

I'll have posts on our Canada trip soon!!

2 comments:

Allen Family said...

Let me know if you want to go to the park some time. I was being serious about calling me!

Sam said...

If you want to see some amazing felt food look at this blog...
http://theadventuresofroryandjess.blogspot.com/