Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bone to pick...

Dear Rexburg/Madison County, I have a bone to pick with you. This.......
...is unattractive. Chopping out huge chunks of tree to make way for power lines just does not look good. Now I understand that we can't have an electric conductor (such as wood) pressed right up against another electric conductor (such as electric power lines), but there must be another solution. Here's one. Chop the tree down. If this was my yard, I personally would rather lose the school bus sized pine tree in my yard than have a chunk missing from my huge school bus sized pine tree. Un. Attractive.
Just some thoughts.
Sincerely, Erin Russell

(*I know most of the time chunking trees is the only option, its just a pet peeve and it is so ugly!! Thanks for letting me rant!*)

2 comments:

Riss said...

I see you've come to fully appreciate My Kitchen Cafe :D

Clarissa said...

Rexburg does a lot of annoying things....sometimes I can't figure out why I want to live there again??