Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Shopping.

I don't know how to do it anymore. Truly, its depressing. I've never been a shop-a-holic (Lindsey, tell yourself the truth and know that I haven't) but my experience today is ridiculous. So long story short, the birthday money my mom sent me in November got lost in the mail, only to be returned in April (five months later...) so I was super excited to have some money to get a new outfit for the Carrie concert this Saturday. It has been such a long time since I've really shopped for anything other than diapers I really don't know what is cute anymore! I know what is cute to me, but I don't know what to wear to a concert. My only concert is a Josh Groban concert 5 years ago, and I feel like a Josh Groban concert is more fancy shmancy than a Carrie Underwood concert... Right?? I really have no clue. Ugh. I did not enjoy my shopping experience today. I'll try again on Friday, and I'm going to have a good attitude cuz I refuse to go in my ugly plain colored T-Shirts that I noticed today have taken over my wardrobe. I can see in my head what I want, the only problem is finding it. I hate not loving shopping anymore.

1 comment:

Stefani said...

Welcome to "momdom". Don't worry, you'll remember, just keep practicing!