Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm still here!

Woah, do I still know how to blog?? This last month has been SO crazy, and it still hasn't calmed down. Quick summary: the cruise was AMAZING, Jonathan and Celeste's wedding was beautiful, a week full of family was super fun, and now my sister-in-law and I are smack in the middle of a long road trip full of cousins and amazing food, including Midway, UT (just after Provo Canyon), Boise, ID, and currently Twin Falls, ID. We're going back to Rexburg on Wednesday (Yay! I get to see my hubby again!!), and then Rachael and I are heading back to STG/Vegas for me to go and meet CARRIE UNDERWOOD!! Sorry, I just passed out a little bit, I'm so excited! (I'm really stressing out about how I'm going to get down south, so if anyone knows of anyone going from SLC/Provo area to STG sometime next week before Friday, let me know, and I can move on with my life.) Well, hopefully I'll find some time soon to post some pictures, but I need to find the cord that connects to the computer (how many more times can I lose that this year?). Hope you're all doing great! See you soon!

No comments: