Saturday, April 10, 2010

You're doing WHAT??

We are going on a cruise. That's right. A freaking cruise. Tomorrow. AMAZING!! I don't know why I feel the need to justify it for some people, but some might wonder "Why??" or "How, haven't you been living with your parents?" Why? We LOVE cruises, and I feel we've worked our little tushies off getting Nate through school, and at this point in our lives when Grad School is about to start and we're hoping to have another baby within the next year, this is our last shot before Nate starts his big boy job in NYC and who knows when we'll get another chance. So this is it, now or never. And how? We've saved up for this for a long time. At first it was going to be Thailand, but that was just too much right now. Though it may not be the smartest thing to do with our money, we just had to take a jump, and spend some good, unstressful time together. So think what you will about our newest adventure, we needed it so we're taking it. Have a good week everyone, I know we will!!

5 comments:

Riss said...

Have fun! And it's nobody else's business what you do with your money. :)
are you going to Mexico?

Clarissa said...

Yeah!!! That will be so much fun!! I am so glad you are doing this. I was just telling Mike that I want to go on a cruise! Have fun dressing up fancy and eating tons of food at midnight!! Can't wait to hear about it!

Amelia Brame said...

Way to go! Cruises are the best! You guys have fun!

erin said...

enjoy yourselves! i think there is a fine balance between saving your money for smart things, and ENJOYING LIFE. i'm glad youve decided to go because youre right, when again? you need not justify, have so much fun! we are jealous!

Michele said...

Hey I know you're on your cruise but good for you! I told Preston that you were going on a cruise and he's like "wait.. aren't cruises expensive?" And then I read him your blog word for word. And then like half an hour later I see him looking up prices for cruises. YES! Way to enjoy yourselves and be an inspiration to others. ;)