Thursday, July 5, 2012

Erin Update

Well, the BIGGEST update is that on June 8, 2012, I got a car! After years of hoping and looking for a car, I found an amazing deal on Craigslist. It is a 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe, and it only had 11,000 miles on it! Fantastic! We rushed on down to the bank, got us a loan, and got me a car. It has been so amazing having this freedom! If a friend texts me to come to Chick-Fil-A, you better believe I'm heading on down there! I love it!

In other news, while my mom was here she gave me just the kick in the pants I needed to finally revamp our hideous table. I couldn't be more pleased with how it turned out, even after all of the sanding, stripping, staining, painting, distressing, it was all worth it!



2 comments:

amber said...

I looove your table. You just might have inspired me to redo a table. We are in need of a dining table, we are just eating on the couch right now. :) I've been looking for something that's already done, but maybe I can get the guts to be like you. :) And congrats on the car! That is veeeery exciting! :)

Clarissa said...

O my heck I LOVE your table!!!! You are seriously the champ of craigs list.