Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Dance, Dance, Dance!

I'm planning on enrolling Rachael in a dance class next year, and the studio allowed her to try one class. I cannot even begin to tell you how excited she was for this. And I was for, that matter! I took so. many. pictures. and so. much. video. Ugh, she was SO adorable!
 She happened to think so too. With an entire wall of mirrors, what's an adorable girl to do? Of course, stare at herself!
 Stretching.
 Painting the sky.
 She couldn't quite grasp first position. We'll get there, haha.
 Rachael's first barre.
 Tap shoes!
Tumbling. We definitely need to work on our somersaults.

These pictures were taken behind a window into the studio, hence the poor quality of pictures. I am so excited for her to start dancing! I hope she enjoys it as much as I did.

1 comment:

Riss said...

So cute! I bet you are one proud momma.